Friday, March 17, 2006

hais~

Haiis...
i shouldnt be hating him anymore.. i knew he didnt meant to hurt me.. relationship is always like this.. i did felt his heart.. i really did felt his heart.. i know he did not toy me afterall.. i can feel it.. i realli did feel it... but maybe we doesnt have that fate the be together bah.. i really cant bear to let him go.. i really loves him.. its really hard for me to live suddenly without him.. i am so used to have him by my side.. Haiiiss... i really miss him.. so so much.. =(...
i think i realli realli need to let him know every every thing as soon as possible.. i dun wanna drag anymore.. the more i drag the more pain i feel iside.. but when i come to think that i shall tell him everything, my mouth just.. and my mind just became so blankk.. i dunno how to start.. i am afraid he would ignore half way thru.. i am afraid i would offence him.. i am afraid of all the shit that might happens.. i am really afraid.. i already lost him.. i really cant believe that my beautiful story end so soon... when i thinks that he actually toyed me.. my minds again flashed back to the time when we are so happily together.. flash back to the scene when he first kissed me.. flashed back to the scene when i cried when he kissed.. flashed back to how i became his.. everything is just so simple yet sweet... haiiis... i still cant believe it.. cant believe thats he walked out of my world.. he left me aside and let me cry all alone..
i really miss him... haiis.. every single things just made me think of him.. the lonely path.. he was the first person in my world who held my hand and walked together with me thru the path.. he was the first who i forget all loneliness.. he was the first who paid for my movie tickets.. he was the first man whom i fold heartss for..he was the first who i truely loved and the first who truely loved me.. he was the first man who makes me so happy.. and he was the first i cried for thru the lonely path.. and also the first man i continuosly cried for for the whole one week... my bed is filled with tears i cried for him.. i cant forget him, cant get over him.. i simply cant.. cant forget how well his mother cooks.. cant forget wat he did.. cant forget that he cool a ice lemon tea for me.. cant forget how he picks up my hairsss which falls on his floor... cant forget his sweet smss..
somehow i really need to forget.. but i really wish i need not do that.. i really dont want to forget him.. i really dont want.. haiis.. what can i do..??? i really dun know.. i really hope him to come back to me.. i realli hope so.. but i know it wont happenss anymore.. unless miracle exist.. HAIISs... i really really do love him a lot.. i regretted wanting to break with him.. i really regretted... Haiis... love is pain...
wo zhen de zhen de hen xin ku...!!

MEIYUNheartsKM
i really miss you.. so so much...
haiis~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home