Tuesday, June 06, 2006

pool

hmms..
and finally.. my hp line got cut off... LOL.. i hadnt been paying my bill for half a year i think.. ard there la.. since cny.. lol.. and it temporary terminated my line since the ending of feb.. till ytd.. haha.. todayy my sim became inactive and i cant receive and message or call.. lol.. so PPL.. DONT CALL OR MESSAGE ME KAES..?? LOL.. i think my dad would giv me a new no. soon bah.. hope so.. =p..

woke up at 10.30 den when to sch for dnt.. =x.. i should be there at 8.. but im just too tired.. so i slept till 10.30.. when to sch with my cloth done so i did not get any scolding from molly.. =x.. waha.. den after tat when home and out again to hg plaza to pak pool.. wib.. dogg, cm, weihang and jeremy.. and stop at 9.30.. after tat i when to bought a pandan cake.. its quite big... budden i ate ard 3/4 of it.. lol... FATs.. lala.. i dun care.. waha.. hmms.. shall stop here.. =x



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
a picture a day make my blog more lively.. =x.. LOL

u'll never know how much i miss u,
yet how much i hates u...
sighh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home