Tuesday, February 20, 2007

it has been a hectic month for me.
many many things happen between me and beibei. So pack by housework, schoolwork, everything even shopping for the past week till now i then have the chance to stick my ass here and update my neglected blog. woo !
I had spend approximately $1000 since the first month. OMG.
KOSE, LOREAL, clothessss, shoess, AND all the nonsences. BLAH!
damn i am hell broke. i had not even made payment for my pre-order stuffs. Aha!
how am i gonna fulfill my $30k savings when i turns 30 if i continue spending like nobody business. LOL!
Alright. CNY, chuyi i went to grandma house to bainian. den went to watch the TWINS MISSION with beibei.
Chu er early morning quarrel with bei bei. Broke and patched. =X
went to his relative house and followed by shimin house den when to vivo to watch Ghost raider.? Cab home together with shuyi. the fare was $30+. OMG!
Today simply slacking and RUSHING all about. my legs were swollen like ASS. aha! Actually wanted to go cat house but Really SORRY. i could not make it.
hmmmm.. Reached home at ard 8+. totally exhausted but still need to finish Journal. i just scribbed some nonsense inside and closed the book. i doubt everyone would do it loh. All CNY mood. i am such GOOD GIRL LOH~! pukes.
zilian liao la hor. haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home