Wednesday, December 26, 2007

hur hur WORK

HurHur~
i still thought i would have a rest day TML, but my manager just gave me an msg and told me to go jurong point work. SADDD* cant go shopping. But anyhow, its not bad thou, can earn more den shop more!
today sales is my best one so far. i sold 8 products. heex commission ard 40$+
not bad. if everyday like tat i SONG liao. but this one i think LUCK nia lohh.. got one time ZERO sales, den another is $1.50 commission for whole day nia. HAHAHA. hope my LUCK will get better nors =).
pray pray nah. pray i everyday sell 10 products. =x

i shall blog more often. my blog is dying. but hai hao haven die yet, still got 1more breathe =x. lame la hor.

today i came back home, saw one dog den i go touch. so CUTE. i actually dun dare touch dog der but dunno why i dare to sayang the doggie. haha. maybe i THINK OF peipeiyu =XXX.
lol.. haha. maybe fate? haha. the dog stay at 8storey, i stays at 9. hahaha,,
i only like cute dog and good looking dog. ugly and big dog i DETEST to hell. especially those stray ones. LOL. what a topic?

wonder still have to work for how long den can go to a "no need look at price" shopping. =x
hmmmms.
okayyy shall get my arse off the chair and stick it to my comfy bed. =p
byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home