Tuesday, March 28, 2006

haiis

shall update from last fridayy..


Friday
stayed back after sch for dnt.. den rush home cox going out play liaoo.. pak pool.. as usual at hougang plaza k pool.. from 5+ till 10+pm.. 5 hourss.. its addictive.. play and play none stop..


Saturday
supposed to go swimming with Piggy shuyi, sotong gladys and elephant huiting... but the pig said she tired.. den nv go with us.. wat a pigg.. sun tan abit... off to bathe ard 1+ i think.. den we planned to townn.. but its was cancelled due to the rain.. den i jiu go hg plaza pak pool again.. reach at 4... actuallyy is cm and co there nia.. suddenly km and co pop out.. den celestine and co pop out.. den ben pop out.. that pig also pop out.. =x ... pig , vala and ben went to eat.. i nv go.. den they went home.. but ben came back.. play play play till 10+ reaching 11 ler.. i paidd $11 that day while fri i only paid $5 nia... brokee lerr.. denn ben pei me take bus home.. saw his fren den he take photo of us... i look damn arse shagg ... whole dayy swimming and poolingg.. =x.. somemore i did not put any make up when i go out.. cox i damn lazy to do so.. somemore the flash lightt still... lol.. i look like a ghost la.. wateva..

Sunday
stayed at home whole day doing nothinggg...

Monday
rushed my dnt folio.. and i manage to finish it all... im so happy.. whole day did 10 sheet at once.. and i m not even tired after that...=p

Tuesday
went to school happily with my homework all done.. =x... den go school touch up dnt abit.. den pass up liao.. i think only i pass up niaa... somemore the teacher say not bad.. but if she reads my wordss...... i thinkk... hehe.. today nth much too.. i haven did my mathss... and my boddy feels so... i thinks its my old injury ba.. my left sidee of my body like dunno how to say la.. just so pain when i move la..
im tiredd....
stop heree....



i hate to hear the sound of u walking away from me..
i hate to feels my heart that still misses u so much..
i hate myself for not forgetting u..
i hate my life...
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home