Saturday, April 08, 2006

kianming~

i feels so pain right now..
sunday april o9 2oo6, 12.27am
i miss him so much..
so so much..
tears started to fall down again..
i really miss him...
i failed to control my tears, my heart, my mind..
i feels so suckss right now..
i really feelss soo soo sucks..
i hate myself so much
so so much..
hate myself to have fallen so deep..
hate myself to not being able to forget him..
i really hate myself..
i really do..
i really dont know what should i do..
why is'nt he by my side when i need him so so much..
why isnt he there when i miss him so much..
why doesnt he get online and chat with me..
i will feel better that wayy..
i really so sick of living without him..
i realli feelss so sickk..
he is the ever first i loved so deep..
why must i fall so deep..
why must he hurt me so deep..
i really feel so pain..
and no one is by my side..
helping me..
easing my pain..
i feels so helpless right now..
i really wants him back..
i really wish him to be backk..
i reallyy wishh..

wo ku ye ku ler..
di shen xia qi der qiu ler..
ta hai shi bu ken hui lai..
wo zhen der hen xing ku..
wei shen mer ta yao rang wo ai shang ta..?

wo mei you zi ge tan lian ai..
why must he bring me into love ..?
and kick me outta it..??

wo zhen der hen xiang hen xiang ta..
zhen der bu xiang ba ta wang diao..
bu xiang wang diao na xie xie mei li de hui yi..
wo zhen der hen xi huan ta..
hen ai ta..
kianmingg~.....
ni zhi bu zhi dao..?
zai wo xing li..
you duo mer de tong..??

i know u would nv be back..
but i am gonna wait..
o4o2o6.. the happiest day..
11o3o6.. the saddest day..
i promise.. i will use one whole year to wait for u..
i swear to god and everyone.. swear to myself..
i will not fall in love with other ppl untill 11o3o7..
i swear...
becox of uu~...



=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home