Thursday, July 06, 2006

boring

Since my comp suck so much that the farking firewall disallow me to log into maple and continue training my mayi.. i shall blog about today~...
today.. had my N oral examination.. although at last it turn out fine for me but.. its the first time i shivered during and exam.. lol.. even before i met the examiners i already shiver like hell.. my arms were on the table when was given 10minutes to see thru the question.. i see the table shaking loh.. and.. i cant control it.. lmao.. my mind was so totally blank when the saw the picture conversation.. the first thing on my mind was "HOW TO TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH~??!!" lol loh.. then 7 out of 10 minutes i was thinking the same shit of how to translate loh... and when i see the table shaking.. i felt worse.. lol... after that 10minutes.. i walk towards the two examiners.. i pass my nirc.. den.. it DROPPED~... shivering hands... lol.. lala.. i just read thru the passage anyohow den luckily.. the examiner look pleasent.. " Qing Qie" den that moment i felt more relax loh... my farkkk... lalallalaaa.... ok. i've got nth else to write..
laastly.. happy birthday to mrkrishnan.. thou he wont get to see this.. alalal... bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home