Sunday, August 27, 2006

sianss

im so bored right now..
its only 9.42pm and i got nth better to do. its too early to sleep but i am so lazy to move my butt to my table and take out my ss to study.. boreedd.. i waited for tata to online.. but tata never la.. sianxx.. although online i also nv talk to him but i also want see him online.. siannx ar.. wonder whats happening to him.. does he have a new gf or what..? i seem to be so eager to know about him yet i think it better to know nth bahs... SIAN LA... i really miss him.. SO WHAT..??????? nth matterss... LALA... ~~~~
SO BORED LOHHH~~~!!!
how i wish tommy would ask me out and take me to the hongkong dimsum resturant to eat again.. graving for the food there siann.. wonder how nice would it be... siann la.. i noe he wont. causee he doesnt wanna talk to me anymore.. LMAO~~~~
gaga...


hao xiang hui dao guo qu..
dan shi wo yi mei you yong qi zai chang shi ler..
dui ni de gan jue ye jian jian mei you ler..
hao xiang hao xiang wen ni " Ni Dao Di Dui Wo Hai You Gan Qing Ma..???"


the way we look at each other..
made me cant bear to let go totally..
maybe im thinking too much..
its true, im thinking too much........
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home