Saturday, August 19, 2006

lala

here to blog..
i am too lazy to update on my bdae.. so forget it.. i dunno who is reading too..
YESTERDAEE
went to town with ma sis.. shop ard bought nth $50+ gone..
den after shopping went to find dog.. den went eat mac and chat till 1+am cabbed home.. arse.. i hate to pay cab fees la~~~

TODAYY
met dog first.. den went to buy my toner and remover..
den met the rest.. hell la.. they are late for 45minutess... luckily me and dog clever.. lala =x.
met elephant sotong cat horse den panda.. and went bugis..
bugis street was so damn hell packedd la.. my shopping mood all gone~ its great actually..
i dun need to spent money again.. lala.. after bugis we went geylang and ate durian.. lol.. delicious~.. after that home sweet home.. and now i am here.. boo..
shall stop here.. byeebyee...
SOMETIMES I WONDER WHO IS READINGG MY BLOG.....
SADD~~~~
TAG ME LEHS.... IF NOT I WANT CLOSE LIAO LA..
SADDDDDDDD =((((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home