Monday, July 31, 2006

grr

SENSORED
hmm..
Today.. nth much happens in school.. just that i burst into tears during physics lesson..
that benjamin ooi.. that mmf.. farker.. keep saying me.. he sucks big time lohh.. cbk.. keep saying bout km.. nb.. what he knows..?! fark.. compare him and his ex.. with me and ex.. farker loh.. nb.. so what they have long lasting relationship.. in between.. what he does behind her.. what a bastard loh.. WHAT THE HELL HE KNOWS LOH.. HE DUN HAVE THE RIGHT TO EVEN SAE ME~~~~ at least when i was with km.. i knew my heart and person is totally his.. and that farker dun have the right to say any shit bout me.. and he doesnt need to compare what is "PAIN" to me.. i swear i suffer more than he doess.. he cb loh.. and i really cried so hardd lohh.. i tried to hold every single tear ler loh... and what he always does is keep reminding me bout the sad things that happens to me and km.. wtf loh... cant he spare a thought for me..?! for what he was the one who started me and km~~ the farking thingss he does.. whatever shit.. im not goingg type it all here.. and i dun
wanna cry anymore.. my tears are all dry.. my heart already broken into bits and pieces.. all i wanna do is to forget km like how i forget that farker..
i am really tiredd.. tired of looking at k nick everysingle day to know what is happening to him.. tired of thinking of him every second.. tired of everyshit.. tired of being liking him so much.. tired of being unable to forget.. now i want nth.. nth at all.. i dun even need him to return my care.. haiis... seriously i dunno what i wants.. every single day tears had been falling because of him.. maybe i am being to emotional.. or maybe.. i see his sad nick.. i feels sad too.. ARGGG.. whatever shit.. i am really going to forget him ler.. i tired all the ways to patch things up because i knew my feeling.. but whatever i did has gone down to the drain.. nth works.. maybe.. its really a mistake..

i give up~
what i ask for now is to see u happy every day km~~
i hope this will be the last post for u... i dun wanna be drown by my own tears anymore...
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home