Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm sorry I didnt mean to call you
But i couldnt fight it
I guess i was weak and couldnt even hide it
And so i surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times i said im gonna live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but theres something i need you to know
that deep inside me , i feel like dying
i have to see you its all that im asking..
Baby, give me back my fantasies
the courage that i need to live
the air that i breathe..
living without you, my world becoming so empty
my days so cold and lonely
and each night i taste the purest of pain..
i wish i can tel you that im feeling better everyday without you
that i didnt hurt when you walked away..
but to tell you the truth.. i cant find my way
that deep inside me i feel like im dying
i have to see you, its all that im askingg...
where'd you gone, i miss you so......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home