Wednesday, September 06, 2006

littleman

Chinese and SS paper was over ytd...
i dun think i will do as well as i targetted..
soooo... SAD CASEE..
its over.. nth much i could say..

Today..
early in the morning went to school for POA remedial..
3hourss... after that wanted to come back home to have a nap first but was damnn annoyed by my farking parents.. so.. went to poilce station change IC address.. den to hougang bank.. and i was pulling a farking long face through out.. its not my fault being rude.. but i am just too tiredd, fark up and annoyedddddddd... i dun uds why adult especially siblings love to fight over money matters.. and since then i feel that my father thinking was so childish.. to believe that he is my father.. yet i thinks more matured then i think he does.. what fark issit..?? thats what that makes me most fark up.. and i dun wish to see him.. to think of it.. someone lecturing someone who themself isnt that prefect... FARK big time.. what disappoint me was the way he thinks... why cant those adults put themself on each others shoe.. and FARK.. its the problems of themself yet they vent anger on us who wasnt involvedd... what hell issit... i should say.. Today was the most ATTITUDE afternoon i shown...

Right.. after i came back from hougang den i bath.. and went out to watch littleman.. then my mood was much better... thats a nice movie la.. quite touching also.. totally damnn funny and littleman was sooo CUTEE~~~!!! but its quite disgusting also... imagine a baby french kiss with you... LOL.... its content sexual humor thou.. soo i love NC16 sexual humor movie.. cause it doesnt fail to make me laugh my ass off... haha... after that came back home and cook my plain spag as my father did not bought dinner.. soo.. now blogging.. GARR... the remaining N level paper is ard 3weeks time... SOOO... i am gonna relax till friday onlyyy.... i really really need to be well prepared to achieve my targetssss~~~!!!... soooo GOOD LUCK for me.. =)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home