Tuesday, March 13, 2007

hais

hmms. here to update.
Alright. holiday doesnt seems like it is. everyday we are suppose to go back to sch for remedial lesson 8am in the morning. i could just grab like 20minutes extra sleep as compared to school days. and what's more i still couldnt wake up on time. BLAHS! maybe because there isnt any morning calls from him bahs. yup! we've broken up.hmms. i dunno if its a sad or a good thing. i just felt so LOST and confused. you know. sometimes i really dun know what is my mind thinking. i felt myself so like a stranger to my brain cells lah. haha.! and i can confirm myself that i am 1 of the 4 students being mentally ill! lol.
right now. i am feeling so lazy to drag myself to bathe and complete my 9english compo, 1 english and 1 chinese letter writing. MY GOD! i just spent 5hours+ just now surfing for pre-orders websites. and i again ordered 4tops and 2 hp accessories. it total up costing me approximately $100. haha. that's what i do when i am in a bad and lonely mood. i am all alone at home again. my sis when to chalet. hais. parents still had not come back from work.=(
im feeling so so so so so so lost.. SOS! what should i do.?
i am like missing him. him. and him ah. LOL. CRAZY
garrrrrrrr~!
bath now. BYE =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home