Monday, April 09, 2007

hee

Many things happened during the last few weeks. And it really spoilt my mood to the furthest. first was frenship, second was school work + homework ( maths and all those stupid so hard to uds chapters ), and recently just few days ago we got the news that our dnt folio had another format. It really stressed me out. and i break down on fri & me and baobei 7th month anniversary was totally spoilt by my extremly bad mood. However, whats really motivated me was the rainbow this morning. It sort of tells me that, no matter how much obstacles or whatsoever we go thru, it will ermmm " yu guo tian qing " der.. haa. I felt really "happy" after seeing the rainbow. and it really cheers me up =). i knew everything to be fine. =D
Take care everyone. Life may be hard right now, but once we sail or struggle thru it. We would be able to enjoy already =)
rainbow had motivated me. I NEED DETERMINATION. !!!
Jiayou everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home