Wednesday, March 21, 2007

found

LOST AND FOUND~!
lol! early in the morning wake up, prepared and my sis was already late for school yet she came in my room to play with my bear bear when she saw me hugging her.. lol.. den!! somethng amazing and shocking and unbelievable happeneD~! She flip the seventeen magazine i left on the floor DEN~! my IC was found hiding inside it.! LMAO~! both of us was really shockedd.. actually i was gonna really report to the police of lost of IC at home. But never did i know. THE most possibilty the my IC would be would be in the LEAST possibilty place! my ass~!! i search high and low inside my room, also turning it upside down but i DO RMB i did not look for it inside those overdue seventeen magazine. ISnt that amazing.? Maybe god is playing a fool with me. i had not had good sleep thru this 3 days when i realize the lost of my IC. HAHA. ! den after school. We when to the library as ordered by Mr Krishnan. then, we came to realize that it is really a good idea to be inside the library doing our homeworks together.. That was really efficient i should say. ( or should i use another word.? i cant think of it lahS.) Clarify all doubts in the STUPID maths. u know.? i really hate to think and crack my brain! Actually all teachers say are most probably right. they went thru wat we are going thru now and therefore they could give the best advice out of all.. we should not be cursing them behind. From now on, ii shall respect teachers who is teaching us only la. BUT NOT DNT pls! aha. i actually had planned to go to dnt and Steal, i mean take back my past year folio for references. but tml, the stupid novena's wardrobe would be delivered to my home ard 2-4. so i cant go dnt. ass loh. Nvm. =)
Hmmm~!! i just packed and rearranged my bedroom again. now it seems neater =). alright i smells. i shall go to bath already. byee~! =) i am happyy.. cos i dun need go make IC. hehehehehehehehehee =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home