Wednesday, May 16, 2007

grammatical errors~

LOL. recently i find myself typing or writing alot of errors in every english word or whatsoever i wrote. haa. read my previous post. =x. when i re-read it. i found that. lol. orders become others. pass become past and watsoever. LOL. today we got back out english paper. den i was trying to claim the pathetic 1mark to make myself pass. but i wrote this " I told me that". LOL. i dunno what i was writing thou. i think i was gonna write"IT told me that " instead of i. LOL. stupid nonsense caused me a loss of mark. however i still claimed 1mark to make myself pass that paper. Hoho!

hmm. just less that 1hours would be shuyi aka piggy bday. so shall now wish her a happy 17th birthday. =) may all your wishes come true =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home