Saturday, June 02, 2007

bei

woo~
im here to blog. hoho.
Thursdayy
it was Vesak day. when vivo den bugis with beibei.. found my marie cup which i had broke it months ago.. haaa~ after tat walk aroud den when home. den we sorta quarrel. saddedd =( and angry.
Friday.
meet beibei 9+ at cp. Because he made me angry. he hand made breakfast for me. hee. sandwich. hahaha.. he woke up 6am. so ke aii~ heex. although very simple. but its the tastiest sandwich i ever had.. hoho.. tomato, egg with melted cheese.. nicee~ happyy. so i not angry ler loh~ hhoo. den he acc me go to sch den he went back home loh. hoho. den SS and DNT lesson. i almost went GILA during DNT lesson. BOOO. maybe i too perfectionist liao. LOL. the dimension for my artefact damn. spent me more den a hour. BOOOOO.. hope my end product would be how i imagined. =) hope i can get 1 for dnt =XXX
SATurdayy
just came home a few hours ago. went to PS. watched shrek 3. so boring. =X.. haha. bought materials for me and beibei scrapbook too. haha. i just did some designs on the first page. brains cell all used up. thats why i am blogging. NOW i am gonna solve my phone cable prob. Blahs so many prob. few days ago i spent like 2 hour trying to fix my damn scanned but it just refused to connect. now my phone cable also samee.. BOOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home