Saturday, January 26, 2008

GARGAR!

heyy heyy
finally decided on my choices after "ku nao-ing" for one whole day.
so, my result was not that good. not what i really expected. so my wishlist, one is invalid alreadyy =(( i got more than 12 points. which is 13. for l1r4. l1r5 got 16. thou its not as good as compare to those express PPL. but for me who scored 183 for psle, ITS quite good already horhor! =p
basically, el got c5, maths b3, science A1, humans b3, chinese b3, accounts A1, dnt b3.
so ODD numbers like me. =)
my science was f9 in the begining of the year. haha. i pass all but got 20 odd marks for combine science for dunno ca1 or mid year exam.
all thanks to my tutor MISS THAYA. she's really a great tutor and is also very smart der.
for accounts i think the marker like my handwriting la. LOL =x. thats was quite shocking. i expected a 3 but came out to be 1. humans expected 2 came out 3. maths expected 2 came 3 also. DAMN those maths pro LOH! hahahahh.. i already check thru my paper thoroughly w/o letting myself a chance to be careless but i think those maths pro which is quite ALOT got 90+ thats why 2 become 3. LOL! bad la..
my first choice tamp JC. but i thiink cant get in bah. but nevertheless i will still give it a try.
actually i still want put serangoon JC der. but i think i rather get a good course in POLY den get to a average school. den my english still so lousy dun take GP better. BAH~
but i still hope i can go to tamp jc cos i wanna go uni. but hai but. so many but. but now i already made my choice ler. and i dun wanna crack my brain and waste another 10$ so no more BUTS for me!!! hoho.
den other den the first choice. all the 11 includes SP , NP and TP. all are business related course. den the 12th is apparel design der thingyy.
alright so now i finish my entry. i am gonna sleep now. i am so tireddd..
went to rub bar with bei and his 1 2 3 4 5 6 forgot how many friends. they open 2 chivas. den cab home for a farking $27. reach home remove make up BOOm to bed and sleep like a log and wake up 11.30. late for work 45mins. den just now on conference with nana qy and yq loh. to decide which path to choose.
afterall i still let fate decide my path. cos the lowest rank student in tamp JC has 14 for l1r5. so my 16 dunno can get in anot. so if cannot i just can go to poly loh.
and i spend damn lot without even having got my pay cheque yet. so when i get it. i will TRY not to spend. i bought one perfume from paul smith 86$. den i saw at far east lala cha cha shop at 50+ damn those freaking cheapo shop ( which i gonna visit next time =X) hahahha.
tiredd..
sleep
byee
so longggg.
picture...
of me..
the pig..
blehsssssssss..

this i bought for 10$. i likeee =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home