Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ahh

HERE TO ANNOUNCE~
I AM SERIOUSLY BROKE~

sad luhh!
no money ler~ siannn =(
dunno where my money fly to loh.. bank balance keep minus-ing minus-ing and minus-ing..
ahhh~~
feb der pay wont be able to cover up also luhh~
still need buy laptop.. den i want change phone. my phone with me 1year pluss pluss ler.. time to change...
Transport fee is like FARK LOH.. like everyday top up one... sad lah!
I NO MONEY LER!!!! =( *cries*

bibi outfield.. miss him lah =(
i gonna quit my job ler! no money still quit?!
haha, cos i am joining another company hohoh, although the basic pay is abit lesser, but hopefully the commission will be more as it is a 'older' company with ex product and quite well known i suppose.

sucks la.. i no money liaoo~ i want save money liao..
everyday eat bread can liao.. dun need eat too good..
Save money plan 1. for weekdays one meal should not spend me more than $5.
Save money plan 2. for weekends one meal should not spend me more than $10.
Save money plan 3. NO MORE SKIN CARE FOR ME! (for this month till mid march =x)
Save money plan 4. 2more bra set and FULLSTOP.. ( i keep buying bra loh.. freak!!)
Save money plan 5. go IT Show grab cheap laptop ( i dun want buy vaio liao $2000, dell can liao =))
Save money plan 6. No change of phone untill the arrival of MARCH pay cheque!
Save money plan 7. NO MORE MASK FOR ME (other than JL 20% sales.. got sales den buy mask!)
Save money plan 8. REJECT EXPENSIVE FOOD ( if i have to pay myself =x LOL!) expensive= $10 and above =p
Save money plan 9. NO MORE NAIL-ART ingredients or stickers or jem or polish and watever. (use up all i have liao den buy! )
Save money plan 10. NO MORE USING OF NETS above 50$

okay. friends out there. pls HELP ME.. =)
okok.. HELP ME OKAYYY~~~
i no MONEY LIAOOO...
i want WORK TILL I die. *choy*
LOL!!
help me okay..
dun help me nvm.
transfer a few hundreds to my account can liao =x
haha..
blehs..
update again soon..
=)



Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL! bo liao came out with thiss.. LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home