Friday, September 15, 2006

garr~~

im so bored rite now..
did not go to school today..
cause.. i woke up 6+ den get out of my bed and my head feel soooo heavy... and i almost fall down.. luckily i hold on to the wall den i see my room going round and round and round and round.. its like i feel so damn giddyyy.. i dunno why... den i walk one step jiu feel like falling ler.. one one step jiu feel damn giddyy machiam drunk like dat.. dunno why will feel so damnn giddy.. maybe i didnt sleep well bah... had been dreaminggggg so manyy shit ytd nite.. lol... ya.. so i did not went to sch.. later gonna go town walk walk to shop for my boy cap... he is botak rite now.. no more tail ler... and he wanted me to buy a cap for him... my head still feel abit of unstable rite now... hmmms...
nth to write le...



**7days till boy come back from tekongg.. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home