Sunday, March 09, 2008

woowoo

hello!
im here to update again~

was quite busy with my new job recently..
basic training and blah blah~ the training was quite fun. and it make me realise that i sucks in helping others apply make up. haha.. and i should say its my first time helping another person to make up. i am too use to apply make up on myself so i was some how shivering when applying for others. however i believe practices make perfect :)

im here blogging cos its my off day today.. haha..
11 will be chalet.. 18 will be class chalet. looking forward for both.

in my previous post i say i dun want buy vaio. but still i bought it.. hmm.. its outlook is too pretty for me to resist.. and of cos it caused my pocket to have a larger hole. i am broke like hell already...

i know i look weird in formal.. but no choice.. i have to wear this for work ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

thats all.. bye peep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home