Friday, September 19, 2008

nb~

haha. those guys are useless la....
liar..
owe ppl money.. 500 somemore.... today i damn happy i forced him return me 100 first..
den i went to river island to buy a $167 heels... gagaga....
i happy jiu hao.. dun care~~
agnes B cutiepie= playboy... wat the hell is the world...
where are the good guys?
lol.....
fuck off la~ those nbcb~
ahhahaa
now i like scold wat jiu scold wat... PRIVATE PROFILE..
nanny poo poo...
my nbcb EX owe me $400 la..... nbcb... fuck and die la....
lend shi hou so easy... ask him return like want his life..... farking excuses and NBCB attitude problem...
fuck offf la hor la hor..... go eat shit la..... bloody hell..... hahhhaahaaa
shuang...
curse u till u die.. but return my money first hor~~~ humphs~~~ =p...
hate him loh......
next time i die hard also wont lend anyone money liao la...
hao xin mei hao bao one... only make myself xinku...
go mix with ur fucking butch friend and learn gamble more and lose more money la hor~
=p=p=ppp=p=p=p=p=p..

and to liar. hope ur LJ drop off... hahahhhhaa...
kidding la...
mad liao la me..
lol

and agnes b cutie pie... stay cute... hahah... he nv offend me la... hahhahaaa...

sentosa tml.. tanning tanning... =))

and... happy bday to weilin... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home