Sunday, April 23, 2006

haiss

Can't you see
You mean everything to me
You are in my heart
You have touched my soul
You were all I'll ever need
And it hurts so bad
Not to have you by my side
Nothing's right;
And I cried all night
Just because i thinks of u..


I'll be waiting for you till the sun don't shine
I will wish on a star to make you mine
I'll be dreaming all night that you're by my side
I'll be waiting for you
waiting for you till the end of time
Can't you see that I need you in my life
You're all that I want; I can't deny


Love is hard
When the days can seem so far
We were both inseparable
And now we're torn apart
I refuse to try again
To love to someone new
Cuz what we shared was heavenly
Like a rose that's in full bloom


You make me so happy
I never thought I'll lose you
Your love was and still is
The only thing I run to

Every minute of every hour
i want you to know tat i am waiting for u



You are the first I think of each morning when I rise.
You are the last thing I think of each night when I close my eyes.
You are in each thought I have and every breath I take.
My feelings are growing stronger with every move I make.
And I know my love for you will continue to burn bright for the
next monthss or years..
i am not gonna forget u..
Not gonna forget all the moment we ever shared
Im glad u were ever mine

I am missing u like hell..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home