Thursday, April 20, 2006

tired~

hmms, im so bored right now..
did not touch my dnt at all after i am home.. just sat infront of my comp eating and eating and still eatingg.. haven even bathe.. =x.. im so pig la.. so lazy to do anything.. and even lazy to sleep too.. my head is so arse heavy now.. my eye lids too.. felt like closing alreadyy.. but i m afraid if i sleep i wont be able to wake up in time to finish my dnt.. and i stay online for i am still waiting for him to talk to me on msn.. its been 4days since i last chatted with him.. sorta good.. but he dun even to bother to open a conversation and say hi and start chatting with me.. does he still cares..? time heal everythingg.. i still need him to care... u know..? he know..? no he dont.. he only care for himself i think.. why must i suffer so much for him..??hell it la =) somehow life still sucks so much without him.. but i how i will walk it thru all by myself.. solve all my pains myself.. make decision all by myself and not being influence by him.. and so my emotion wont influence on my studies.. i swear i am gonna study hardd ya... =p.. alritess life still goes on=) cheers..

tml might be going to sing k again.. =x..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home