Tuesday, April 01, 2008

duhduh

yo~ wadsupp?
LOL~
alrites, here to blog..... hmmm.. went to cut my hair few days back.. i should say trim... cos everytime i cut hair also look no different de.. but its got different okays??
i went reds since jean yip hairdressing sucks... it cos me $53.... a bomb.. but its okay, im happy with the haircut.. before tat went to ichiban with baobei.. i treat him eat as a farewell dinner.. he's now at taiwan, not for holiday =), but army =(.. and i am not sure if he really can buy manyyyy things back for me or not..... but nvm.....

Went previous company to get my last month de pay... dear is great enough to acc me go early in the morning... w/o him i will be bored to hell on the farking long bus ride.. =)..... i miss himmmm =(((.... but they dumb loh..count pay also count wrongly, maths fail~ hai wo cant get full pay now.. need wait again... dumbbbb..

okayyy

hmmm,. work is alrite... but today is my suay day.. got complaint and today met a farking gek gao customer, china der... waste my time and hai me got say by my counter manager... hahha.. but nvm.. no big deal for me... its over, tml will be a better day.... finally a off on thursday.. i am gonna go for shopping... so long since i last shopped loh... school gonna reopen soon ler... happy and sad... hahhahaaa.... dunno what will it be like in poly life... hope my course is fun.. =)

alrites shall stop here now...

Photobucket
my eye bags sucks,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i miss u my dear.. hope u are sleeping soundly on taiwan's camp bed now...
loves and miss u lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home