Friday, April 25, 2008

duhduh

YOU SEE,
actually i wanted to blog today.. but i just change my blogskin, sooo. i shall blog MAYBE, tml?
alrites, morning shift tml. so i shall get my arse to my bed right now.. i am really exhausted u see..? sch, SCHOOL.. is waiting and waiting.. abit sick and tired of waiting for bus sometimes... actually i can be ON TIME, but sometimes.. i think further days ahead, i will be marked absent for quite a few times loh... cos late 15min=absent.. stupid rule u see.. haha..

I think, i am changing soon... not to the better, but to the worst.. cos, i've been spending on CAB FARE twice this week.. its so not me loh. cos i dun spend on cab u see... Spending on cab is DUMB, but however, sometimes just feeling so lazzyyy.. nvm, i'll work hard for money.. =x commission come rolling in please...! heeex...
HAISS!! im getting broke soon, my stupid previous company, kawaii tokyo, still owe me a $500+ pay loh.. singapore post being SO efficient, its not possible that a post sent out on MONDAY, will not be receive by FRIDAY... u see, the person in charge TOLD ME, my cheque was sent out on MONDAY, but till now, i;ve yet to receive it yet.. ISNT IT DUMB,, feb der pay now still owe... hate it loh.. The other time i wnt to collect my cheque, THEY COUNT the AMT WRONGLY.. if now u all come out with EXCUSE THAT the SINGPOST LOST E MAIL OR SOMETHING LIKE TAT, i will Definately VISIT MOM! okayy.. my bank acc is like brrrr~ lohhh.. no money soon ler.. i'll be kind to give them one more week or i'll go to MOM! Humphss!

Alrites. my Laptop gonna run out of batt soon.. so thats all for today.. see u tml! HOHOHOH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home