Wednesday, September 24, 2008

hillo~

hi people out there...
im doing fine :)
just working and working... spending and spending....
i wish i could really like throw my atm card away and stop spending like water luhh....
within 10days... after my pay day, i spent away $700..... grrr... $300 spent on a river island heel, 3 tops and another black pump... the other $400. i dunno fly where liao....
i am a person without self control.....
and i will not be controlled by anyone thou.....
i think i really had to force myself to learn the hard way and learn to save my hard earn money....
jiayou for myself........
;(
i still miss chilling late.. drinking..
and specially being with u...
i still miss u despite how much u gonna hurt me unknowingly... how much u lie, how much to find excuses..... how much u do the things i dun like....
i think i just love the way u are.... maybe its crush.. or maybe its truely love that makes me do so much for someone like u....
thou i dun know ur true feelings.... but i can feel a little... if not ... *secret*
maybe its me that u blah blah blah...
or maybe is my silly thinking...
but... i promise i'll try...... if not.........
i hope ur dick drop off....
ahahhahahaa
kiddinggggggg.....

miss everyone out there... everyone who can see this post...... :)

TAGS reply
23 Sep 08, 10:52
MINQI: cheers**
ME: cheerssss

20 Sep 08, 12:23
shijie: madness!!!!haha
20 Sep 08, 12:23
shijie: haha!you relax lahh!haha. return 100 you spend 167
ME: i know i am sick... but thats me :)

19 Sep 08, 23:44
weihang: CHEER UP & TAKECARE! =)
ME: i will take care der :)

19 Sep 08, 23:42
joanna: meimei!!! cheer up!!! jiayou!!! see u real soon!!! =p
ME: hahaa... wo hui der.... miss u duhhh...

18 Sep 08, 11:48
shijie: hey. you feeling better not?its not worth it over guys kay!CHEERS!(:
ME: i am always good... LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home