Saturday, May 03, 2008

gar

im abit tired, or should say very tired, but becos i just bathe, i got more alert, but eventually im still Very tired~
Despite being Very tired, i still force myself to blog.. LOL.. like so "weida" rite..? alrights its abit nonsense, but being very tired is not a nonsense.. ahah...
Shut the Craps!

bloggingg~~~

seriously, i cant rmb much abt sch, cos u see, im too tired.. haha.. again~

monday,
after sch went tm wanted to purchase my phone but nv bring mum's ic, thus have to get it another day..

tuesday,
its a stupid day for me, firstly i bought my laptop to sch cos we have a small project to do.. and its damn heavy and the bus is forever so crowded..
during org behavious tutorial, classmate gave a chewing gum and i happily chewing onto it thru out the lesson, den we're like having a small presentation, and my group choose a quite diff to answer question, SO, our answers are like abit lame... Tats nth u see.. during my grp der presentation, its was shawn to present infront of e class.. den he talk talk talk, i forgot wat he say to the class, i laugh and sallow the chewing gum loh... LOL.. damn dumb one u see.. den i was like sort of "crying" cos imagine the chewing chocking u.. hmmmm.. nvm, my grp mates have a "great" laugh at my dumbness.. haha... not very funny la.. theyre not that cruel to have a "great" laugh, i just ran out of words to describe.. OKAY. nvm tutorial end.. so we'll have a 4hours break time... we went for lunch.. den slack awhile den wanting to start our project.. SO, aloy went to configure my laptop in the lab with me.. and we spent like damn long loh.. stupid laptop.. finally with the help of the staff, its configured... HOWEVER after we left the lab to do our project, MY WIFI cant be connected watsoever fucking dumb dumb shit.. LOL... so dumb loh... bought this stupid laptop all the way to sch and its useless.. LOL.. NVM!! we went to the library and do our project... HAPPILY research and finally FINISHING my research, THE STUPID FARKING DUMB DUMB COMP IN THE LIBRARY LOG ME OFF WITHOUT even ALLOWING me to SAVE my work.. and EFFORT go all the way to the drain~~ SAD SAD loh.. den my classmate CHERYL was like LOL!... sad loh..... bad day for me..... =(
k.. den i went to tm and bought my phone.. LG viewty... sick and tired of normal phone, so change to a touchscreen phone although i always TOT LG to be a not very good brand... lol.. but nvm, im still fine with its functions till now.. JUST tat i cant figure out how to transfer my photos to my laptop using the cable... will check it out soon~


wed,
after sch, went to eat sakae with classmate.. haha.. not very nice, but classmates are all quite funny... after tat slack awhile and home sweet home.. TAT day, my eyes were swollen loh... sad case.. haha... but nvm hao already...

thur,
labour day= work= double pay= tired= deat beat

Friday.
sch, home, slp

sat,
here blogging...
haha
i m really tired.
maybe i;ll edit this post with some photos if im not tired tml.. haha.. bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home