Wednesday, October 01, 2008

dooo

HIIIIIIIIlloww~
im back here.....
life have been reallyy busy for me.. finally september has ended...... =) smile...
and..... wat's even better is.. i hit my target for sep.... yea yea yea!!!!!
okay.. thats the only thing im happy about..
other den tat. nth much... hhhaa... cos i am too tired to recall now...
awaiting 15october....
its my pay day... gonna save money if not sch reopen no work no money..... no more another 700 to spend liao..
soooo..
i just dyed my hair.. to light copper..... and its like... erm...
nvm just dye for fun... hahaaa..
and i bought something....... for *tata*... thats a secret..... hee....
enjoyyy....
today.. the start of october again...
i got a shock out of my life this morning...
my october sales target ... personal..... 36k....
its like wat the fucking hell loh....
i hope i will hit it... if thats so.. i will get $720 commission.....
october= work and chiong sales again.... happy and sad,.....
afterall... everything will be over in less than 30days.......
wish me luck........
im gonna sleep soon......
soooo...
hope i have the mood to blog again......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home