Monday, November 17, 2008

gr

okay~
felt somehow accomplished today..
went to sch at 9am, attended bo liao grooming class which all the info i already knew, the freebies like so cheap, wasted me 2hours, wasted my beauty sleep, waste my strength first time stand in bus 34. so crowded loh... monday blues... Fff... haa
but anyway. POM was good. project on the track.. hope we'll do well...
although econs today was kinda suckish.. fiscal policy.. theory... blahhh

i think my posting kinda suck.. but i dun care.. not really in a good mood now...
so, after sch. went far east to do some shopping, but main intention was to do my FNB assignment.. so yeah.... i spent just $10.. on bangles... 2 is for me... and 1 is for my sis..
after tat, headed to amk... to collect my LOST ezlink card.... i lost it for 1month plus ler... didnt have the time to go and do a new one.... so yea. now i dun have to do a new one anymore... :)

den, to hougang point to collect my pre-ordered eye shadow palette... for my colleagues...
ate mac fries, and home-sweet-home....
think i really need some sleep... been busy lately.... health is going down... skin condition getting bad... to worst....
how i wish i can have more time for myself...


all time favourite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home