Thursday, November 27, 2008

hais

okay, been a few days since i last blog.

was really busy. and moodless to blog.
pratically bout school.. and ya.. guys? or relationship thingy....
so what's that about school? pratically projects la.. tons of project...
relationship? complicated... maybe its me who made everything so complicated.
recently found alot of hypocrites.. ya. i am one too... ppl dun treat u truely, why should i treat anyone truely.?
nah... dun wanna talk about it...
ok... and...
ya.. i simply hate it when someone else have the time to do their individual stuff.. yet someone else have to rush out some group stuff... i think just have to be selfish too.... myself as first priority, and push other to others... (whatever ppl may comment, i dun care)
comm skill , pom, htm, psychology, sociology...
my brain is just not functioning well... couldnt think... pardon me if i dun really wish to talk... im just too tired of everything....

ok.. although some shitter just gone.. out of my life.. but i cant admit i still do think... bout e past.. its simply hard to let go everything.. my life is just so complicated now....
and i felt tat im losing everything.....
i got everything at a moment..... everything...... everything that i wanted..... everything until i dunno what to choose... now.... it seems like i lost everything within a week..... everything i ever want.... maybe im just too selfish......
its my retribution.....
and i think, i dun deserve to be loved...
i dun deserve to love either..
im better off my own............
but, i dun wanna be alone.....
i want someone to dote on me......
but... can i still trust again?
i lost all my trust....
lost the ability to love again.....
lost the ability to think, to make a decision, to know what i really want
i pratically lost everything......
how i wish i have never met R... that fucking bastard...
if i nv been so silly, i wont be in a state like this now....
now, im so afraid of sweet talks... and broken promises.... and hypocrite-ness......
im tired... and my eyes are swollen again......

fuck, emo kid......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home